Do It Yourself Multi-Days Tour
This travel plan is designed for all those travelers looking for greater autonomy and flexibility compared to a completely organized trip. Would you like to discover a new country, traveling with freedom, choosing a cheaper travel option, and at the same time, having someone on spot who can offer you assistance and useful advice?
With us, THIS IS POSSIBLE! The tour can be easily customized to your needs and wishes, so it can be 8, 11, 14, 16, 19 or as many days as you want it to last!
We offer you: the entire structure of the trip that includes accommodation in 3 or 4 stars hotels (depending on your budget) with breakfast included and all transfers (local flights and private land transportation). In addition, the presence of a private guide who will accompany you during your first days in Bogotá and surroundings to allow you to start your adventure in the best way in this magical destination (entrance fees during day 2 and day 3 are included).
During the rest of your journey you will be free to organize your days (excursions, guided tours, museums). At the time of booking, we will give you suggestions how to design your trip. We will be happy to assist you in our Bogotá’s office if you need our help once you are in Colombia.
This tour can be booked for any dates you want to travel. Since Colombia is on the Equator, it has no seasons. This makes it a perfect destination to visit all year long.
Arrival to Bogotá, welcome to Colombia!
Visit a jewel of Modern Architecture, plus a hike in the nature: private tour from Bogotá
Discover Bogotá, then fly to the Eje Cafetero (Coffe Zone)
Full-Day private car with professional driver available for you. Fall in love with the incomparable aroma of the Colombian coffee region
Be wondered by Medellín, the city of eternal Spring
Full-Day private car with professional driver available for you. Our tip: visit Guatapé and El Peñol, two Colombian gems close to Medellín
Fly to Cartagena, feel its irresistible colonial charm
Our tip for the day: Rosario Islands and Cartagena, enjoy the Colombian Caribe
Transfer to Santa Marta, relax and experience the local Caribbean vibe
Full-Day private car with professional driver available for you. Our tip: explore the Tayrona National Park – where the jungle meets the sea
Return to Bogotá, Adiós Colombia!
1475 USD/person – in case of 2 people
1315 USD/person – in case of 3 people
1255 USD/person – in case of 4 people or more
Are you travelling alone or do you want to do a shorter/longer tour? No problem, just contact us!
Prices may vary on high season (Christmas, New Year Eve, Easter).
The price includes:
- Accommodation in Bogotá for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in the Northern area of the city)
- Accommodation in Salento for 2 nights (double bedroom in a charming countryside hotel)
- Accommodation in Medellín for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in El Poblado district)
- Accommodation in Cartagena for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in the Old City)
- Accommodation in Santa Marta for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in the Rodadero district, next to the beach)
- Breakfast – every day
- 1 Lunch included ( 2nd day)
- National flights with 23kg checked baggage included (Bogotá – Pereira, Pereira – Medellín, Medellín – Cartagena, Santa Marta – Bogotá)
- Private transfers from/to all of the airports
- Private transfers in Salento (day trip), in Medellín (day trip), in Santa Marta (day trip)
- Semi-Private transfer: Cartagena – Santa Marta
- Tickets: Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá, Gold Museum, Monserrate
- Excursions: Guasca and Zipaquirá (Day 2), Bogotá city tour (Day 3)
- Assistance during your trip – you will never be alone
IncludedBreakfastDomestic flight ticketsPrivate transferTransfer from your accommodationWalking tour
Not IncludedEntry fees - TicketsGratuityLunchPersonal GuideWater
Day 1 - Bogotá
DAY 2 - Guasca, Zipaquirá (Bogotá)
Day 3 - Bogotá, Salento
Day 4 - Salento, Valle del Cocora
- Hiking (or horse riding) in the Cocora Valley - it is famous of its 80 - 90 meters tall wax palm
- Coffee farm tour - during the tour, collect coffee beans, then grind them and - at the end - taste different kinds of coffees
Day 5 - Medellín
Day 6 - Medellín, Guatapé - El Peñol
- Today a private car with professional driver is available for you during the entire day. You can choose what to visit around Medellín. Our tips: travel to the El Peñol cliff by private transfer – an 1.5 hours trip from Medellín. Go up the rock’s 740 stairs, and enjoy its breathtaking view… totally worth the sweat!
- Visit Guatapé, one of Colombia's most beautiful and colorful villages (next to El Peñol). Get back to Medellín in the late afternoon.
Day 7 - Cartagena
Day 8 - Cartagena, Rosario Islands
Day 9 - Santa Marta
Day 10 - Santa Marta, Tayrona National Park
- a full-day excursion to the Tayrona National Park where the jungle meets the fabulous Caribbean coast. After an exciting 2,5 hours hike, you can relax in one of the park’s beautiful beaches. Return to Santa Marta at sunset.