Magic Colombia – 11 days private tour: Vibrant cities, Andes and the Caribbean
Colombia is an incredibly diverse country with a typical latin feeling. Vibrant cities, fantastic gastronomy, wonderful nature, friendly and helpful people everywhere, music, parties, beaches – are just a few of the things you can find in Colombia. Visit this unique place now! Tourists from all over the world are beginning to explore it so get on board! Your next destination is Colombia!
Arrival to Bogotá, welcome to Colombia!
Visit a jewel of Modern Architecture, plus a hike in the nature: tour from Bogotá
Discover Bogotá, then fly to the Eje Cafetero (Coffe Zone)
Fall in love with the incomparable aroma of the Colombian coffee region
Be wondered by the landscape on your way to Medellín, the city of eternal Spring
Visit Guatapé and El Peñol, two Colombian gems close to Medellín
Fly to Cartagena, feel its irresistible colonial charm
Rosario Islands and Cartagena: enjoy the Colombian Caribe
Transfer to Santa Marta, relax and experience the local Caribbean vibe
Explore the amazing Tayrona National Park – where the jungle meets the sea
Return to Bogotá, Adiós Colombia!
2960 USD/person – in case of 2 people
2425 USD/person – in case of 3 people
2280 USD/person – in case of 4 people
2065 USD/person – in case of 5 or more people
Are you travelling alone? No problem, just contact us!
The price includes:
- Accommodation in Bogotá for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in the Northern area of the city)
- Accommodation in Salento for 2 nights (double bedroom in a charming countryside hotel)
- Accommodation in Medellín for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in El Poblado district)
- Accommodation in Cartagena for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in the Old City)
- Accommodation in Santa Marta for 2 nights (double bedroom in a great hotel in the Rodadero district, next to the beach)
- Breakfast – every day
- Welcome dinner in Bogotá
- 1 Lunch ( 2nd day)
- 1 Lunch (8th day, Isla del Encanto)
- Farewell dinner in Santa Marta
- National flights with 23kg checked baggage included (Bogotá – Pereira, Pereira – Medellín, Medellín – Cartagena, Santa Marta – Bogotá)
- Private transfers (from/to the airports, Cartagena – Santa Marta, Santa Marta – Tayrona National Park)
- Tickets: Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá, Gold Museum, Monserrate, El Peñol, Tayrona National Park
- Excursions: Guasca and Zipaquirá (Day2), Bogotá city tour, Valle de Cocora (Salento), Coffee farm tour (Salento), Medellín city tour, Guatapé and El Peñol tour, Cartagena city tour, Cartagena boat tour (Rosario Islands/Isla del Encanto), Tayrona National Park tour
IncludedBreakfastDomestic flight ticketsEntry fees - TicketsPersonal GuidePrivate transferTransfer from your accommodationWalking tour
Day 1 - Bogotá
DAY 2 - Guasca, Zipaquirá (Bogotá)
Day 3 - Bogotá, Salento
Day 4 - Salento, Valle de Cocora
Day 5 - Medellín
Day 6 - Medellín, Guatapé - El Peñon
Day 7 - Cartagena
Day 8 - Cartagena, Rosario Islands
Day 9 - Santa Marta
Day 10 - Santa Marta, Tayrona National Park
Day 11 - Return to Bogotá
Pricing BasisTour prices do not include costs of travel from guests’ homes to the tour origination points and back. This exclusion typically consists of international air travel to and from the tour origination and termination airports. Tour prices are per adult person, based on double occupancy. Single room supplements are quoted on request. Tour prices include the meals, accommodation, transportation, sightseeing, and personal services features listed in the Tour Description. Travel insurance, other meals, snacks, extra beverages, laundry, long distance telephone calls, personal purchases, and gratuities are not included in the tour
- Deposit: participants are requested to pre-pay deposit, that is 15 % of all ordered services. You may pay the deposit via bank transfer or credit/debit card upon booking against our confirmation and pro-forma invoice, which will be sent to you on the day of booking or on the following working day. The reservation is pending until the deposit is received.
- Final Balance: final balance is due 45 days prior to the beginning of tours.
Tour DepartureThe guest is responsible for arriving at the point of departure, with all required documentation, at the time set forth in the tour documents. The tour operator will have no obligation to refund any amount paid by the guest in the event the guest misses the departure of the tour. Guests will be allowed to join the tour late, but must make and pay for their own arrangements to do so.
Travel DocumentationThe guest has sole responsibility for determining his or her immigration requirements and obtaining appropriate documentation, including but not limited to passports. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip. Due to tighter international travel regulations, the processes for issuing passports in the United States, Canada, and other countries have been backlogged and citizens may experience long delays. If you need a new passport, act early.
ParticipationFor the benefit of everyone on your tour, YourColombia Travel reserves the right to accept or reject any tour participant and to remove any participant whose conduct is deemed incompatible with the interests of the other participants.
SubstitutionsRequirements to make substitutions for published meal, accommodation, or sightseeing features do not occur frequently on these tours, but may become necessary due to circumstances beyond the control of YourColombia Travel. Private Guided Tours: Once the deposit has been paid and the reservation confirmed, the tour is guaranteed to operate as arranged with the guests. If a tour is cancelled in advance due to force major cause beyond YourColombia Travel's control, full refunds will be provided.
Photographic ReleaseGroup photos of participants may be posted on tour descriptions web pages/social media pages after some tours. Unless guests issue specific instructions that they are not to be included it is assumed that they consent to such use of their likeness.
Liability and ResponsibilityYourColombia Travel acts solely as an agent for the guest, and assumes no responsibility whatsoever in whole or part for any occurrences including but not limited to any delay, loss, accidents, personal injury, sickness, medical expenses, or property damage occasioned by fault or negligence of any person, employee or company entrusted with the performance of such service from whatever cause. YourColombia Travel assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any expense or inconvenience caused by late arrivals and departures of trains, ships, airplanes, buses, autos or any changes of schedule. YourColombia Travel assumes no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to your luggage, money, jewellery, valuables or any other belongings whatsoever and howsoever caused. I am aware that travel insurance may be available for me to purchase.
Cancellation PolicyPrivate Guided Tours: Deposit is non-refundable so if notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days prior to tour start, it will be retained. If later, the Cancellation Fee will be:
- 45 to 31 days prior to tour start: 35 % of total price
- 30 to 10 days prior to tour start: 50 % of total price
- 9 to prior to tour start: 100 % of total price